Skilfully designed and refined with microscopist in mind, Agar Scientific's new rotary grid box is designed for practical, easy access, grid storage housing 25 standard 3mm diameter TEM grids. They are ideal for both working labs and for longer-term storage.
- Diamond-shaped slots, designed to hold the grids securely while still allowing easy access to grip with tweezers
- Stackable for easy storage, the boxes fit neatly over each other
- Single location opening - grids can be individually tapped out or lifted out with tweezers
- Closed position - to securely keep all the grids within the box
- Each slot is individually referenced with printed numbers (1 to 25)
- Manufactured in anti-static PE plastic
- Supplied with the lid unfitted for easy initial loading if required - the lid clips in easily
- Overall diameter: 49mm
- AGG701 - Rotary Grid Storage Box Kit with Dumont N5AC Tweezers
This kit contains 10 x Rotary grid storage boxes and 1 x AGT588 tweezers - stainless steel, self-closing, super-fine anti-capillary 0.07 x 0.02mm tips. Length: 110mm.
- AGG702 - Rotary Grid Storage Box Kit with Dumont HP 5 SS Tweezers
This kit contains 10 x Rotary grid storage boxes and 1 x AGT5034 straight tweezers - high precision, stainless steel with extra fine 0.10 x 0.06mm tips. Length: 110mm.