The Agar High Resolution Sputter Coater is a versatile and robust system capable of the largest variety of different options in the Agar coater range when sputtering metals. Whether you are looking to sputter at ultra-low vacuum levels; coat difficult samples (e.g. spherical); coat an unusual metal or alloy, the high-resolution coater has a blend of accessories which will guide you through the coating process.
Take a look at the product page here to request a quotation.
The coater comes with many accessories as standard, including:
- 2 stage rotary pump (as with all Agar coaters) alongside a molecular drag pump, to allow you to quickly create ultra-low vacuum levels (x10-5 mBar)
- Independent power/pressure adjustment
- Automatic gas purge and leak function
- Two alternative height 150 mm diameter Pyrex work chambers to enable the working distance to be readily changed:
- Ø150 x 250 mm used in combination with the standard stage
- Ø150 x 165 mm used in combination with Rotary Planetary Tilting stage
- Rotary Planetary Tilting stage, to coat those difficult samples
- Terminating Film Thickness Monitor, control the final layer thickness from 0 to 999.9 nm with a resolution better than 0.1 nm
Boasting a large range of accessories as standard, this coater also offers the largest range of possible target materials to sputter. These include, but are not limited to:
If you have any enquiries about what kind of coater will suit your needs, please get in touch with our sales team, who can take you through all the options available to you.