We are now offering a choice of ATC's compact and robust recirculating Chillers from 480W through to 14kW cooling capacity. ATC's chillers provide precision temperature control up to ±0.1˚C. This level of control is required in a range of important applications including analytical instrumentation including electron microscopes, critical point dryers, mass spectrometers and X-ray diffraction, through to industrial process control.
- Wide Range - chillers from 480W through to 14kW cooling capacity
- Reliability - stainless steel pump heads as standard and reliable component design
- Economical - low power consumption providing a reduced total cost of ownership
- Accuracy - temperature control to ±0.1°C precision.
- Choice of types - re-circulating chillers, water-to-water heat exchangers and air blast coolers
- Global support - extensive sales and service throughout Europe, North America, Asia, India and Australia
- Hexid fluid - extends the life of re-circulating chillers, prevents frost and protects against growth of damaging bacteria and algae
- Application knowledge - ATC chillers are well established in the scientific instrument support applications - electron microscopes, critical point dryers, X-ray diffraction and ICPMS as well as semiconductor process, ophthalmic lens manufacturing equipment, induction heating and commercial digital printing and laser lithography
- Discreet design - ATC chillers are specifically designed to be used in the lab, they are as compact as possible and quiet operating
- Variable power supply – change voltage or frequency supply from one region to another at the flick of a switch