The AccuBalance® Air Capture Hood 8380 is a multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument primarily used for efficiently taking direct air volume readings at diffusers and grilles. It features a detachable micromanometer which can be used with optional probes for increased flexibility in multiple measurement applications. Offering durable, trouble-free operation, this lightweight, ergonomically designed capture hood kit saves time and money by combining multiple measurement tools into one package.
The AccuBalance Air Capture Hood 8380 helps you create healthy and energy efficient environments while meeting local codes, guidelines and regulations for ventilation systems.
- Ergonomic design and ultra light weight for easy, one-person operation
- Automatically senses and displays supply or return flows, saving time on the job
- Back pressure compensation ensures accurate readings
- Multiple hood sizes available for easy, cost effective use across multiple jobs
- HVAC commissioning
- Clean room certification
- Troubleshooting HVAC systems
- Testing and balancing HVAC systems
- 610mm x 610mm (2ft x 2ft) air capture hood/frame/base
- Swirl X Flow Conditioner
- Manometer with carrying case
- AA size rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Multi-country AC adapter
- 46cm (18in) Pitot probe
- Static Pressure probes
- 4.8m (16ft) Neoprene tubing
- Wheeled luggage-style carrying case
- NIST traceable calibration certification Downloading software
- USB interface cable
The 8380-STA product bundles is an excellent way to save money.
The Bundle includes:
- PH731 Airflow Capture Hood to provide most accurate direct air volume readings at diffusers and grilles
- Capture Hood Stand to facilitate easy, safe one-peson operation while eliminating the use of ladders
- Smart Tablet* loaded with LogDat™ Mobile App to enable remote display and logging of data as well as new HVAC Training Videos.
The Smart Tablet comes loaded with LogDat Mobile Remote Reader and Data Logger App.
- Improve productivity and reporting capabilities with the 8380 utlising real-time communication driven by wireless Bluetooth technology
- Easily generate reports that include comments, voice notes and photos for simple export via Gmail
Combine this with the use of the Capture Hood Stand, turning one person balancing into a reality.
- Effortlessly reach ceiling diffusers and grilles up to 15ft/4.5m (with hood attached)
- Quickly move from point to point