Servicing & repair
Electron Microscopy Equipment Services
Agar Scientific has established an excellent reputation as a leading international supplier of scientific instruments and accessories for over 40 years, specialising in consumables and equipment for all forms of microscopy.
The Agar Scientific servicing team has skilled, certified service engineers who supply, maintain and repair instrumentation and equipment across a range of Electron Microscopy related fields, helping academic institutions and commercial labs across the UK and Europe to keep their equipment operational.
In addition to supporting our own products we distribute and service equipment for some of the leading companies in the microscopy industry.
We can offer routine maintenance and repair services on a reactive basis or as an annual service contract tailored to meet your needs. We can repair and service either onsite, or from our new Agar service and support workshop near to Stansted Airport conveniently situated between London and Cambridge.
How we can help
We can offer routine maintenance and repair services on a reactive basis or as an annual service contract tailored to meet your needs. Our goal is to ensure we provide the most appropriate solution and assistance to match our client's requirements, timescale and budget. We offer competitive rates you’ll find hard to match anywhere else in the microscopy sector.
Our core services include:
- Skilled, certified service engineers
- Ultramicrotome - servicing and repair
- EM Vacuum Coater - servicing and repair
- Sample preparation equipment - servicing, repair and installation
- Legacy SEM, TEM, STEM EBL and FIB Systems
- Service coordinators to assist with your enquiries and schedule an engineer to visit at your convenience
- Service contract or ‘casual’ call out basis
- Equipment re-location services
- Fast response time
- Spares available for old/new equipment
- UK & Europe coverage
For any servicing or support enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us, where our service team will be happy to assist you. Please either complete the form below or contact our office (please click here if the form doesn't display). We look forward to hearing from you.
Telephone: +44 (0)1279 813 519